WhatsApp introduce fingerprint lock for Android Smartphones
Whatsapp has rolled out fingerprint lock for android smartphones in the last update for other security reasons. In iOS, we have touch id as well as face id lock since a few months ago already.
- Android users can now use fingerprint lock for extra security on WhatsApp.
- Whatsapp provides different locking settings built in the application.
How to setup WhatsApp fingerprint
- Open WhatsApp
- Hit over the top right three dots
- Now click on Setting
- Click on Account
- Then Privacy
- Scroll all the way down
- Click on Fingerprint Lock
- Now set up your Fingerprint.