Indian Engineering Explained | Top Colleges
In this article, we will discuss engineering. Why should we do engineering? Which college is best for engineering? Is there is any scope in engineering? So Stay tuned, and let’s explore the engineering world.
In India every year, 15 lakh to 20 lakh student appears for engineering. If we compare India with the USA, 19 thousand to 1 lakh students appear for engineering. From this margin, you can also guess that at what level India is producing engineering every year.
In India, there are 3,500 to 5,000 colleges for engineering, and they are registered with ACIT.
If we go back a decade and observe, there are only 1600 to 1700 colleges in India for engineering.
If we talk about the placement of engineering colleges, Nowadays, the competition in engineering is very high in India as compared to other countries.
And hard to get product based company placement, on this site, I have explained in full detail how to get product based company placement you can check it out.
Aspiring Mind has conducted a case study. The result shows that 80% of engineers are unemployed in our country.
Let’s move on to why engineering students fail to get proper placement. The job can be easily accessed, but the problem is you get a low paying job.
For this reason, many of the students don’t do the low paying job, and they are unemployed, as I mentioned earlier that the competition in our country is very high in the engineering sector.
Rarely student gets a top paying placement. If you are one of them who is not getting a high paying placement go for average paying placement. After doing the job at that company, you can also apply for a better company.
I suggest that if you are enthusiastic about being an engineer without any external force, then go for engineering.
In colleges, many students make the mistake that they are only focusing on getting a good percentage in theory, and they don’t focus on the practical.
Have you ever thought that when you are doing a job in a company where you don’t have any theory work to do most of the work are based on practical?
So focus on both because you have a useful skill. It makes it easier to crack product based companies placements. You have to build a skill-based on your interest.
TOP COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR ENGINEERING
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Delhi
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Bombay
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Kharagpur
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Madras
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Roorkee
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Kanpur
- Birla Institue of Technology and Science | Pilani
- Indian Institutes of Technology | (BHU) Varanasi
- Indian Institutes of Technology | Guwahati
- Anna University | Chennai
TOP 30 COLLEGES IN WORLD FOR ENGINEERING
- University of Oxford | United Kingdom
- Standford University | USA
- Harvard University | USA
- California Institute of Technology | USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology | USA
- University of Cambridge | USA
- Princeton University | USA
- National University of Singapore | Singapore
- ETH Zurich | Switzerland
- Georgia Institute of Technology | USA
- University of California | Berkley, USA
- Imperial College of London | United Kingdom
- University of California | Los Angeles, USA
- Perking University | China
- Nanyang Technological University | Singapore
- University of Michigan | USA
- Carnegie Mellon University | USA
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne | Switzerland
- Delft Unversity of Technology | Netherland
- Tsinghua University | China
- Yale University | USA
- The University of Texas at Austin | USA
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology | Hong Kong
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | USA
- Cornell University | USA
- The Technical University of Munich | Germany
- RWTH Aachen University | Germany
- Purdue University | USA
- The University of California | Santa Barbara, USA
- The University of Pennsylvania | USA
I have experienced that in India, the education system is behind as compared to other countries. Because according to the developing technology, our teaching method and materials should be updated.
Our education system should pay attention to the practical part, not on the theory parts. Our engineering syllabus should be revised and get an update with new technical terms.
The teacher should focus on practicing to make practical, easier for the students. But it takes time to make all these changes. Now, what to do?
You can use an external source like online courses and take the help of the internet to get updated in the technology world. And learn new things related to the upgrading technology, which is not mentioned in your syllabus.
Find the best things which are going to help in engineering do that online course. There are tonnes of courses related to your topic; some are paid, and some are free.