How to get OLD Fortnite Starterpacks (New Glitch) BE QUICK BEFORE PATCHED!
How to get OLD Fortnite Starterpacks in Chapter 2.
Notice: This Glitch is a bit Glitchy, so be aware when doing this.
Not all Starter Packs can work when going to Purchase but the Ace Pack does.
I recommend you be quick on this one before Fortnite Patches it.
Warning: I take no responsibility for whatever happens to your account; it is entirely your risk for doing this Glitch.
Create a new Account if you want to be on the safe side.
- 1. You want to start by loading up Fortnite and heading over to the Store tab.
- 2. Once you are over here, you want to open up “Date & Time” settings from the Windows search bar.
- 3. Make sure you turn off the “Set the time automatically” and “Set the time zone automatically”.
- 4. You then want to click the “Change” button where it says “Change the date and time”.
- 5. Once done, you now want to set yourself 40 years into the future. This is when you need to fiddle with it to make sure the starter packs show. If it does not work for you to keep going ten intervals for each date.
- 6. Once you see the Starter Packs, to avoid them disappearing, make sure you click “Set the time automatically” and turn that on.
Boom! Enjoy the starter packs!