How To Get Free Traffic On Website
Are you searching for traffic to get on your website? Here is the solution to get more and more traffic to your website or blog. Only the thing you have to follow is read the post carefully and implement it to get organic traffic to your blog.
I have listed the method which you can follow and implement on your website. And after you get traffic tour sites, don’t forget to comment below which tactic you followed and got traffic.
So let’s jump into it.
1. Natural Link Building
Natural link building is precisely what the title implies, i.e., backlinks that are created naturally without the website owner has to go and create them either through guest posting, or other methods of link building practices.
In simplistic words, natural links appear when other webmasters, bloggers, or website owners link to your content because they believe your content is useful for their readers and adds value to their websites or pages.
Some benefits of link building:
- Link building is considered a basic aspect of SEO.
- Link building helps you to get your post index faster.
- More visibility of your blog post on Google.
- Receive traffic from other websites linked to you.
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
- Writing epic content
- Guest blogging.
- Dofollow social bookmarking websites.
- Write pillar content and inform bloggers.
- Dofollow blog comments.
- Directory submission.
- Epic videos.
2. Publish More List Posts
There are many advantages of writing a list post, but I have summed the top three benefits of writing a list post.
- People love what they had search displayed in the form of lists
- Lists could be understood more quickly than paragraphs
- The list can save the reading time of the user
It’s perhaps no shock that our brains process information presented to us in a visual form far better than text.
A beautifully created infographic is a powerful content marketing tool; be sure that it’s the best format to tell your story.
Nowadays, everyone does not have the time to read long-form content, nor do they always want to.
There’s surely no reason why you can’t use infographics to improve your other content efforts.
As well as being linkable, infographics are simple to share.
Whether that’s on social media, between team members, or even inside blog posts and articles, they’re a great approach to share knowledge with others.
4. Optimize Your Website to Receive High Traffic
Note>> Before you go further or scroll it down here, the link to optimize your blog and avoid the mistakes which are decreasing your blog ranking. To get started, click down the below link.
5. Provide More Relevant Content
Here are some tips you should follow to make your content more relevant for your visitors:
- Stick To Your Niche
- Format Your Content For Your Audience
- Write Short and Pointed Content
- Create Original Content
- Keep Your Content Updated
- Be Able to Provide Answers
6. Write Guest Post
Many experts acknowledge that guest blogging is one of the most powerful marketing strategies on the Internet.
By generating content for another website, you boost identification and authorization for your own.
Here are some lists of amazing advantages of guest blogging and why you should be doing it.
- Builds Backlinks (Do-Follow)
- Improves Your Authority
- Drives Sharing on Social Media
- Improves Your Writing Skills
- Offers Network Expansion
- Increases Organic Traffic
- Enhances Your Reputation
7. Get Social On Instagram
Create an Instagram account related to your blog name. Add a bio to Instagram by providing some description explaining about you and your blog.
Make sure it shouldn’t be blank because of its a bad impact on your audience. Add call to action button. And don’t forget to mention your site link.
Follow me On Instagram
Now share a relevant post related to your niche.
And also, once in a week or monthly, interact with your follower to build trust.
You can also share some cool stuff like Behind The Scene. E.g., you can share your photos while writing a blog on your laptop.
Note>> If You want some more tips to grows on Instagram, You can check out the below link.
8. Optimize Your Content With Long-Tail Keywords
It is found that long-tail keywords with or without on-page optimization were impacting more than single-word keyword terms. Long-tail keywords provide context to your content.
Here are some benefits of Long-Tail Keywords
- Long-tail keywords help you to rank for single keywords
- The article focused on long-tail keywords provide more importance to the reader
- Long-tail keywords boost your blog traffic
- Long-tail keywords help you to outrank the competition
- It helps to appear in voice assistant searches
- Long-tail keywords have better conversion rates
9. Answer Questions on Quora
Quora is like a social question and answer website. Here people come for their queries, and some of them post their answers. It was launch in 2009 and today has more than 100+ million unique monthly visitors.
Blogger love quora because it helps them to boost up their traffic from here.
They create an account on Quora and start answering the question relevant to their site niche.
I recommend you if you are a beginner and want some traffic to your blog post, then you must create an account on Quora and start posting your answer related to your niche.
While answering, don’t spam your site link. In initial days write some answer without linking.
And link to other sites also, which indicate Quora that you are not spamming.
Follow me On Quora.
10. Add New Content Frequently
Posting regular content helps you to get more engaged with your visitor. Your blog will become famous fast due to many posts.
There are numerous advantages to keep your blog growing day by day. Some of them I have listed below.
- Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Increase Social Media Engagement
- Increase Shares
- Return Visitors
- Build Authority
- Google Index Your Post Fast
- Increase Conversions
11. Internal Link Your Content
Internal links mean that you link your own post in another post by giving a link to that particular post.
The internal link can be a post link, page link, or any media link.
The Scope of Internal Linking
Internal linking has three main goals:
- Distributes page authority and ranking factor throughout the site
- Adds in website navigation
- Describes the structure and hierarchy of a website
The reason why You should do Internal Linking
- Internal link helps spread the link juice
- Internal linking increases usability through anchor texts
- Internal linking helps to crawl and indexing
- Internal linking promotes page views
- Internal linking progresses PageRank
Pinterest is now popular as an image social media; by sharing your blog post here, you can get massive traffic to your site.
The things you should care about before posting your first pin. Create Account Here
- Write Your Pin Description
- Choose the Best Blog Posts to Pin
- Pin Your Blog Post
- Grow A Targeted Audience
- Optimize Your Images
- Post Creative Images
- Select or Create Your Pin Image
- Engage on Pinterest
- Create a Blog Board
- Add the Pin It Button to Your Blog Post
13. Focus On Mobile Usability
There are various ways to make your website Mobile Friendly. I have listed the coolest ways to create a mobile-friendly. To make your site mobile friendly the only thing you should follow the given tactic below:
- Use Responsive Theme
- Keep Your Site Simple
- Avoid Custom Fonts
- Don’t Make Tiny Buttons
- Optimize Your Images
- Pick A Fast Web Host
- Do not Use Pop-Ups
- Use AMP Plugins
What are the advantages of writing a list post?
People love what they had search displayed in the form of lists
Lists could be understood more quickly than paragraphs
The list can save the reading time of the user
How do you write relevant content?
Stick To Your Niche
Format Your Content For Your Audience
Write Short and Pointed Content
Create Original Content
Keep Your Content Updated
Be Able to Provide Answers
Why is guest post important?
Builds Backlinks (Do-Follow)
Improves Your Authority
Drives Sharing on Social Media
Improves Your Writing Skills
Offers Network Expansion
Increases Organic Traffic
Enhances Your Reputation
Why are long-tail keywords important?
Long-tail keywords help you to rank for single keywords
The article focused on long-tail keywords provide more importance to the reader
Long-tail keywords boost your blog traffic
Long-tail keywords help you to outrank the competition
It helps to appear in voice assistant searches
Long-tail keywords have better conversion rates
How do I post something on Pinterest?
Write Your Pin Description
Choose the Best Blog Posts to Pin
Pin Your Blog Post
Grow A Targeted Audience
Optimize Your Images
Post Creative Images
Select or Create Your Pin Image
Engage on Pinterest
Create a Blog Board
Add the Pin It Button to Your Blog Post
How do you create a mobile-friendly website?
Use Responsive Theme
Keep Your Site Simple
Avoid Custom Fonts
Don’t Make Tiny Buttons
Optimize Your Images
Pick A Fast Web Host
Do not Use Pop-Ups
Use AMP Plugins