How To Create Bootable USB Drive
What does Bootable mean? It helps you to boot/install any other OS on PC or Laptop. There are many tools available on the Internet that you can download — tools like Rufus, Win32 Disk Imager, and many more. You can choose any of them to create a Bootable USB drive.
- Download any Bootable tool
- Click to open it and allow to run as administration
- Select your USB drive
- Select your iso img file
- Customize label if you want
- Click Start
Now it will take some time depending on your PC or Laptop. Just sit back and relax; it will do its task. After completing, it will show Ready.
How To Boot
- Insert your USB drive on your PC or Laptop
- Restart your PC or Laptop
- Press boot option key to Boot the USB drive (Boot option key are different for different PC or Laptop)
- Now select your USB drive to Start Booting
By- Techno Tanveer