Steps to Activate iPhone
- Switch on your iPhone, and you will see the Welcome screen in various languages. Please slide your finger over the display for further actions.
- Select the correct language and tap on your country name.
If you own an old iPhone running iOS 11, you can use Automated Setup. Just hold both iPhones near each other and follow the displayed on your screens to transfer Apple ID, Wi-Fi details, and various settings. If not, tap set up to continue.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, or you can use cell data by tapping on Cellular Connection.
- Select Enable Location Services or not. You can also modify after setup in settings.
- Create a passcode; you have an option to set passcode four digits or six-digit and then Add you Face ID (If supported)
- Sign in with Apple ID and password. If you don’t have Apple ID, you can make an Apple ID. Or you can skip this step to create it after setup in the settings section.
- Set up Apple Pay,iCloud Drive, and iCloud keychain. At this step, agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose whether to use Siri or not. Whatever you choose, you can allow Siri directly later on your iPhone.
- Allow Truetone (if supported) and the Choose whether to give data to Apple.
- After Selecting a View standard or zoomed, tap next.
- Hit Get Started to begin using your iPhone.